VS Code tips & tricks
VS code is one of my favorites editors. With the years I gather a few tips I can pass on to you:
Did you know?
- that VSCode can show which keys are pressed in real time?
- navigate your code better with the outline view
- you can rename the terminal name and change it’s color
- track your items in your code with the extension TODO Tree
- go to symbols with Ctrl + Shift + O
Tasks are great
Allison Thackston has a great article about tasks in VSCode
Let VSCode help you with problem matchers
This article explains really well what is a problem matcher. You should try it out!
For more advanced uses, go to the VSCode reference
This post comes from github, view it here